Sunday, November 1, 2009

Internet "Slangs"


Нэтээр хэрэглэдэг товчилсон үгнүүдийн утгыг орууллаа :))














OMFG! = Oh My Fucking God!
LOL = Laugh(ing) out Loud(ly) :)
ROTFL = Roll(ing) on the floor laughing =))
GG = Good Game
WTF = What the fuck?
AFK = Away From Keyboard (idle)
LMAO = Laugh my ass off
IMAO = In my arrogant opinion
L2P = Learn to play
ATM = At the moment
B4 = Before
CYA = Cover your ass
HAND = Have a nice day
ILY = I love you
JAS = Just a second
KK = OK (монголчууд инээхдээ ашигладаг kk)
M8 = Mate
NE1 = Anyone
P2P = Pay to play
PITA = Pain In the Ass
POS = Piece of shit
PWNED = Owned
REHI = Hello again
SMH = Shaking My Head
STFU = Shut the fuck up
TG = That's great
TNX = Thanks
U = You
w00T = We own the other team
W8 = Wait




3 comments:

$uper Duper IDea said...

hoorhon yum oruljde

Engel Bee said...

kk Sanaad yg hrgte yum bn ahhahahahah

Choco said...

kkk huurhun iin